Zero to $100000 Passive Income in 6 Months: Earn Even While You Sleep


I make thousands of dollars every month by just creating simple courses and uploading them to various e-learning platforms.
This book explains how you can create an online training course on any topic even by just using PowerPoint slides.
I share you some secrets which you will not find anywhere else or people will hesitate to reveal. The beauty is that It really doesn’t matter where you live or how educated you are. You will be amazed to know that we all have some skills which can be converted into an online course and we can even turn it into a full-time business gradually by making little effort from our side.
I myself started as a noob and have learned a lot during this journey which I want to share with you all. Hope this book will add some value to your life.

No comments